The GPU database uses a graphical processing unit to perform database operations, unlike CPU. These are faster and comparatively flexible in processing large volume and quantities of data. Rising demands for high-performance computing is boosting the growth of the GPU database market. Furthermore, the wide availability of open source solutions is further strengthening the market landscape for the key players.
The report aims to provide an overview of GPU database market with detailed market segmentation by component, deployment, application, industry vertical, and geography. The global GPU database market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading GPU database market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00006161
Top Key Players: Blazegraph (SYSTAP, LLC), BlazingDB, Inc., Brytlyt, Fuzzy Logix, Inc, Jedox AG, Kinetica DB Inc., Neo4j, Inc., OmniSci, Inc., SQream Technologies, ZILLIZ
The GPU database market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to driving factors such as massive data generation across various industry segments, including BFSI, retail, and entertainment industries. Besides, increasing competitiveness is likely to fuel market growth. However, the lack of technical expertise may hinder the growth of the GPU database market. On the other hand, the GPU database market is likely to offer lucrative opportunities with the emergence of data-intensive industries in the forecast period.
The global GPU database market is segmented on the basis of component, deployment, application, and industry vertical. Based on component, the market is segmented as tool and services. By tool, the market is further sub-segmented as GPU-accelerated databases and GPU-accelerated analytics. By deployment, the market is segmented as cloud and on-premise. On the basis of the application, the market is segmented as fraud detection and prevention, governance, risk, and compliance (GRC), customer experience management, predictive maintenance, supply chain management, threat intelligence, and others. The market on the basis of the industry vertical is classified as BFSI, IT & telecom, retail and e-commerce, healthcare, transportation and logistics, government and defense, and others.
Get Reasonable Discount on this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00006161
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global GPU database market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The GPU database market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Reason to Buy
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global GPU database Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the GPU database Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Purchase a Copy of Report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00006161
This post was originally published on Downey Magazine