DelveInsight launched a new report on Acromegaly Epidemiology Forecast, 2030.
Acromegaly is a disorder that results from excess growth hormone (GH) after the growth plates have closed. The initial symptom is typically enlargement of the hands and feet. There may also be an enlargement of the forehead, jaw, and nose.
DelveInsight’s ‘Acromegaly Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Acromegaly epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Some of the key highlights from the Acromegaly Epidemiology Report:
- As per DelveInsight’s estimate, the total number of prevalent cases of acromegaly in 2017 was found to be 61,022 in the 7MM.
- As per DelveInsight’s analysis, 57,971 acromegaly cases originated from pituitary adenomas and 3,051 from benign tumors at other sites in 2017.
- In Japan, 10,755 prevalent cases of acromegaly were reported in 2017.
- In the US, 24,179 acromegaly cases originated from pituitary adenomas and 1,273 from benign tumors at other sites in 2017.
Visit for more @ Acromegaly Epidemiology Insights
Scope of the Acromegaly Epidemiology report:
- The Acromegaly report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment patterns
- The Acromegaly Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Acromegaly in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight into the historical and forecasted patient pool of Acromegaly in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Acromegaly
- The report provides the segmentation of the Acromegaly epidemiology
Table of Contents:
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary of Acromegaly
3.Acromegaly Epidemiology Overview at a Glance
4.Acromegaly: Disease Background and Overview
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Case Reports
- Country Wise-Epidemiology of Acromegaly
- DelveInsight Capabilities
Read more on Acromegaly Epidemiological Insights
DelveInsight’s ‘Acromegaly-Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast—2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the 7MM, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the 7MM market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom),
“Acromegaly Pipeline Insight, 2021” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Acromegaly market. A detailed picture of the Acromegaly pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Acromegaly treatment guidelines.
DelveInsight’s “Hypotrichosis- Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
DelveInsight’s ‘Ambulatory Arrhythmia Monitoring Devices-Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast – 2026’ report.
DelveInsight’s ‘Arteriotomy Closure Devices -Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast – 2026’ report.
DelveInsight’s ‘Artificial Pancreas Device System Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast-2026’ report.
DelveInsight’s “Gallbladder Cancer – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
DelveInsight’s “Gene Therapies for Cardiomyopathies- Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
DelveInsight’s “Giant-Cell Arteritis – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
DelveInsight’s “Gallbladder cancer – Pipeline Insight, 2021,” report.
DelveInsight’s “Giant-Cell Arteritis Pipeline Insights, 2021” report.
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate the business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: [email protected]
State: New York
Country: United States
This post was originally published on Downey Magazine